1. Replace the welding head, CP wire and welding fixture according to product specifications.
2. Adjust the pressure and spacing of the phase welding between the two welding heads. The spacing between the two welding heads shall not damage the end face of the capacitor core.
3. Adjust the welding voltage to control the welding current, generally around 30V
4. Adjust the adjustment knob (1) to adjust the welding speed to a moderate position.
5. Adjust the adjustment knob (2) to adjust the vibration track capacitance to the moderate position.
6. Welder time setting: 0.1S
7. The air pressure is controlled at 0.5Mpa.
8. After the adjustment is completed, the welding can be started.
9. If abnormality is found during operation, the power should be cut off immediately and the maintenance personnel should be notified to perform maintenance.
10. After the end of each day's work, turn off the power and air supply to clean and maintain the equipment.
What are the main features of the automatic Hot Air Welding Machine?
In recent years, the automatic Hot Air Welding Machine has greatly improved the operation and management level of the welding industry, and greatly reduced the resource consumption, increased the economic benefits of the power company, and the automatic Hot Air Welding Machine saves labor costs for the enterprise. The following mainly introduces the main features of the automatic Hot Air Welding Machine. Function features Automatic Hot Air Welding Machine can satisfy the long-line pipe-tube butt welding. It is used in the welding of various materials such as carbon steel, low alloy steel and stainless steel. It is equipped with hot wire argon arc welding. The automatic Hot Air Welding Machine greatly improves the welding efficiency.